Join us in our 10th year as AHRI showcases leading practices in diversity and inclusion within Australia. This year, the Diversity & Inclusion Conference will celebrate and articulate PROGRESS, and discuss and decipher ACTION that will move us further along the path to greater inclusion.
This year, the session streams are informed by the AHRI Diversity and Inclusion Maturity Model. Our speakers and panels will share experiences and insight in Level 2 – the way we change mindsets and behaviours, and in Level 3 – the way we do business. Follow one stream or mix and match based on your interests.
- Wednesday 27 April 2022
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
- In-person: ICC Sydney, 14 Darling Dr
- OnAIR Virtual Platform (login sent to registered email prior to event)
- CPD: 7 points
Who should attend?
- Experience a carefully crafted program that mixes inspiring lived experiences with professional progress, frameworks for action and opportunities to learn from one another.
- Your host, AHRI, is the national association representing human resource and people management professionals, which means we draw our content and priority topics from our vast network and we have a deep understanding of the needs within the industry.
- The event is offered both in-person and online at the same time. That means virtual delegates can enjoy the keynote and session streams live, benefit from the in-person engagement and join conversations in real time.
- See profiles of AHRI Award winning organisations and individuals who’ve been recognised for leading diversity and inclusion practice
|Standard Delegate (In-Person)||$600||$800|
|Standard Delegate (Virtual)||$450||$600|
|Groups||Register up to 4 individuals using the self-service Register button below. For groups of 5 or more people, please contact our Org Support Team on 1300 811 880, email: [email protected]; or book a call|
Registrations close on 22 April 2022
D&I Conference ticket inclusions
|Concurrent A sessions||✓||✓|
|Concurrent B sessions||✓||✓|
|Explore the onsite exhibition||✓||–|
|Explore the virtual exhibition||✓||✓|
|Engage through the event app||✓||✓|
|All day catering||✓||–|
Health & Safety
We want everyone who attends the Conference to feel safe and secure in the knowledge we’ve taken every step to ensure the event is COVID-safe and following all Government guidelines.
AHRI is working closely with ICC Sydney to ensure the event is COVID safe and that all the appropriate measures are taken. To view a list of the COVID Safe practices being implemented, click on the following link: ICC Sydney COVID Safe plan.
The virtual platform is called OnAIR and is accessible via your browser (no software download is required).
We recommend you test your access to the platform via this test event. If it is blocked by your organisation, please ask your IT team to whitelist it.
Portal Link: Click here
We will send out reminder emails with login details 1-2 days prior to the event. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it by then.
If you have any problems or don’t receive your email, Contact the AHRI Team via 1300 811 880 or contact us.
In the event of Government restrictions preventing you from attending the event in-person, we will transfer your registration to a virtual ticket. You’ll have the option to receive a credit for a future event or receive a refund for the difference in price. See full event terms and conditions.
If the in-person event is forced to cancel due to Government restrictions, the event will continue in the online format. Your registration will be transferred to a virtual ticket and we’ll refund the difference. You’ll also have the option to receive a credit for a future event. See full event terms and conditions.
Cancellations must be received in writing. An administration fee of $100 per registrant will apply for cancellations made before Wednesday 20 April.
No refunds will be issued after the closing date, however replacements will be permitted.