Become your organisation's go-to HR professional
AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management equips you with the foundational skills to kick-start an exciting career in HR.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Looking to start a career in HR or want to progress your career?
AHRI’s nationally-accredited BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management program will equip you with the foundational knowledge you’ll need to become a trusted and effective HR professional.
Register for the Upcoming Information Webinar
Are you an aspiring or early-career HR professional or in a role with HR responsibilities? Or do you have industry experience and are looking for a qualification to further advance your career? Then join us for this interactive information webinar on the 23rd of August 2023 to learn about AHRI’s nationally accredited BSB40420 Certificate IV in HRM.
Why study with AHRI?
“Since completing the program, I have found my confidence has improved in my current role and I have been working on HR projects and higher-level work.”
HR Business Partner
What you’ll learn
- An understanding of how the HR function helps to drive business
- Performance management processes
- How to source and retain key talent and align employees’ skills with key business goals
- How to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Key workplace legislation that relates to the entire employee lifecycle
- How to measure HR effectiveness
- How to ensure a safe, engaging and healthy workplace culture
- And much more!
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia. RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.