Start your HR career today, at your own pace or with others
AHRI’s nationally-accredited Certificate IV in Human Resources program is designed for:
- Aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career
- HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities
- Administrative staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace
You can also book a call with our Member and Student Support team, and we'll call you to discuss the program further.
Expression of Interest for Intake 1 (2022) here.
What you will learn
In this program, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation's business goals.
- Become aware of key workplace legislation as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
Why study with AHRI?
Expertise: Learn from Australia’s leaders in HR.
Industry-focused: Relevant, practical and interactive learning.
Flexible learning: Choose to study at your own pace or learn with others.
No entry requirements: Start your HR career today.
The AHRI difference
In a recent NCVER Student Outcomes survey, AHRI was rated four points higher than other RTOs in student satisfaction (93% vs 89%) and over 98% were employed or enrolled in further study after the training.
Studying with the professional institute of HR practitioners means you get the best training, the best outcomes and, most of all, the best foundation for your journey towards HR certification later in your career.
Support during your studies and beyond
By becoming an AHRI member you can unlock a special rate for the program, as well as all the benefits that come from being part of your professional institution. Join network forums, such as our Emerging HR Professionals forums, designed to get you networking with other HR professionals as soon as possible.
The BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources program will be offered by AHRI for the final time in Intake 3 (2021) - commencing in late August. The course access period will end on 4 April 2022 and there will be no extensions to the course completion date. AHRI will introduce the updated version of this qualification in 2022. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Have a question?
Want to train your team?
To find out more about in-house delivery for groups of five or more, contact our Corporate Accounts team by emailing email@example.com.
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia. (RTO provider number: 110087)