Fees and Dates
You can choose to study the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR program part-time via virtual workshop or distance mode over a study period of six months. You can also opt for the 12-month distance learning option to study at your own time and pace.
Financial support to get you through COVID-19
During a crisis is the most important time to skill up, to be able to find new capabilities to match the challenge. We're working in the background to introduce payment plan options to our BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources program. If you're interested, please contact us: email@example.com or call (03) 9918 9230.
Virtual Workshop delivery
|AHRI member overseas||$1850||N/A||$2280|
|*Skills First – Concession card holders||$160||$200||$160|
- Fees are not subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) as this is a GST-free education program.
- The program fess published are subject to change given individual circumstances. Additional fees such as student services and amenities are shown.
- *Skills First: To receive the reduced training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI with training funds available by the Victorian Government Funding.
- *Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible students. To be eligible for a fee concession you must hold a current Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and duration of the program, or be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder. You must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate and be a resident of Victoria.
2020 Key dates
|Intakes||Duration||Enrolments close||Program commences||Program completed|
|Intake 1, 2020
Virtual Workshop & Distance
|6 months||26 February 2020||16 March 2020||31 August 2020|
|Intake 2, 2020
Virtual Workshop & Distance
|6 months and 12 months*||5 June 2020||29 June 2020||
14 December 2020 (6-month)
10 May 2021 (12-month*)
Intake 3, 2020-21
|6 months||9 October 2020||2 November 2020||3 May 2021|
* The 12-month program is offered via distance learning only.
Please note if you are applying for Skills First (government-funded places) you will need to apply 2 weeks prior to the enrolment close date.
Government-subsidised places are available to eligible Victorian students/participants only. To receive the training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI.
- Find out more about government subsidised training by visiting Skills First
- Call AHRI on 1300 811 880 to check your eligibility and suitability.
Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible participants and you must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate. To be eligible for a fee concession you must
- Hold a current Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and for the duration of the program, OR
- Be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder.
RTO refund policy
This policy refers to administration fees charged to students withdrawing or deferring from AHRI’s nationally accredited program: RTO Fees and Refund Policy
Have a question?
Call us on 1300 811 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org