Fees and Dates
You can choose to study the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR program part-time via workshop or distance mode over a study period of six months. You can also opt for the 12-month distance learning option to study at your own time and pace.
|AHRI member overseas||$1850||N/A||$2280|
|*Skills First – Concession card holders||$160||$200||$160|
- Fees are not subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) as this is a GST-free education program.
- The program fess published are subject to change given individual circumstances. Additional fees such as student services and amenities are shown.
- *Skills First: To receive the reduced training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI with training funds available by the Victorian Government Funding.
- *Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible students. To be eligible for a fee concession you must hold a current Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and duration of the program, or be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder. You must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate and be a resident of Victoria.
2019 Key dates
|Intakes||Duration||Enrolments close||Program commences||Program completed|
|Intake 1, 2019
Workshop & Distance
|6 months||22 February 2019||18 March 2019||2 September 2019|
|Intake 2, 2019
Workshop & Distance
|6 months and 12 months*||7 June 2019||1 July 2019||
16 December 2019 (6-month)
11 May 2020 (12-month*)
Intake 3, 2019-20
|6 months||11 October 2019||4 November 2019||4 May 2020|
* The 12-month program is offered via distance learning only.
Please note if you are applying for Skills First - Government funded places you will need to apply 2 weeks prior to the enrolment close dates.
Government-subsidised places are available to eligible Victorian students/participants only. To receive the training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI.
- Find out more about government subsidised training by visiting Skills First
- Call AHRI on 1300 811 880 to check your eligibility and suitability.
Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible participants and you must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate. To be eligible for a fee concession you must
- Hold a current Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and for the duration of the program, OR
- Be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder.
RTO refund policy
This policy relates to all fees charged to students for participation in AHRI’s nationally accredited programs: RTO Fees and Refund Policy
Complaints and Appeals
AHRI seeks to ensure all participants are satisfied with their educational program.
If you have a concern with an aspect of your study program or decisions made in relation to your studies, these can be resolved formally or informally through AHRI's Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure.
Have a question?
Call us on 1300 811 880 or email email@example.com