Fees and Dates
You can choose to study the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR program part-time via Virtual Workshop or Distance mode over a study period of 6 months. You can also opt for the 12-month Distance learning option to study at your own time and pace.
Payment options to get you through COVID-19
AHRI has introduced payment plan options for the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources program, to support you through the financial aspect of your studies. Payment options are available to you at the point of enrolment.
|AHRI Member (Affiliate minimum)||$1,650||$2,100||$2,300|
|*Skills First – Concession card holders||$80||$80||$110|
- To receive the AHRI Member rate, you must hold an Affiliate membership or higher.
- Fees are not subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) as this is a GST-free education program.
- The program fess published are subject to change given individual circumstances. Additional fees such as student services and amenities are shown.
- *Skills First: To receive the reduced training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI with training funds available by the Victorian Government Funding.
- *Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible students. To be eligible for a fee concession you must hold a current Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and duration of the program, or be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder. You must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate and be a resident of Victoria.
Key dates (2021)
|Intakes||Duration||Enrolments close||Program commences||Program completed|
Intake 3, 2021
|6 months||6 Aug 2021||30 Aug 2021||
21 Feb 2022
*The next 12-month program will run in 2022 and is offered via Distance delivery only.
Please note: if you are applying for Skills First (government-subsidised enrolment) you will need to apply at least 2 weeks prior to the enrolment close date.
Government-subsidised places are available to eligible Victorian students/participants only. To receive the training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI.
- Find out more about government-subsidised training by visiting Skills First.
- Check your eligibility and suitability.
Reduced (concession) fees are only available to Skills First eligible participants and you must provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate. To be eligible for a fee concession you must:
- Hold a current Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and for the duration of the program, OR
- Be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder.
RTO refund policy
This policy refers to administration fees charged to students withdrawing or deferring from AHRI’s nationally accredited program: RTO Fees and Refund Policy
The BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources program will be offered by AHRI for the final time in Intake 3 (2021) - commencing in late August. The course access period will end on 4 April 2022 and there will be no extensions to the course completion date. AHRI will introduce the updated version of this qualification in 2022. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Have a question?
Call us on 1300 811 880 or email email@example.com.