Discover how to:
This course is designed to provide learners with the ability to understand change dynamics at an individual, team and organisational level to successfully implement change.
The course provides learners with the tools to identify the change lifecycle steps required to effectively manage change using the most appropriate change management model and frameworks.
Course topics and resources include:
- Defining change management
- Change success factors
- Change management models and how to apply them
- Understanding the lifecycle steps to manage change
- Understanding the leader’s role in managing people and leading change
- The dynamics of change at the individual, team and organisational level
- Change in action – case study / workplace application
- Change management resource toolkit – stakeholder analysis and engagement, risk assessment, communications planning, assessing change readiness and more
AHRI SA Book Club – Meeting 2 - Give and Take: A revolutionary approach to success, by Adam Grant In this second meeting of the AHRI SA Book Club […]
NSW Diversity & Inclusion Network In 2022, the NSW D&I Committee is excited to host a series of 3 curious conversations with a focus on intersectionality. Part 1: We invite […]
Change Management Course Overview This course is designed to provide learners with the ability to understand change dynamics at an individual, team and organisational level to successfully implement change. The […]
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
– Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
– Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace