Internal HR Consulting Skills
September 1 @ 11:00 AM - September 9 @ 12:30 PM AEST$1,395.00
Organisations are experiencing unprecedented levels of change in an uncertain economic environment – with global competitors, rapidly changing markets, increasing customer demands, and more stringent regulation and compliance requirements. This has a significant impact on the way in which HR professionals consult with their business partners in their organisation to deliver people management solutions that drive business performance.
In practice, HR professionals are now expected to be ‘internal consultants’ to line managers and senior managers. This short course explores the skills, tools, and frameworks that HR professionals can use to effectively partner with internal stakeholders and embrace internal consulting practices.
This course addresses:
- The evolving role of HR
- What is internal consulting and how does it add value?
- The value of a consulting approach and what internal consultants can offer the organisation
- What makes a successful internal consultant or business partner?
- Effective stakeholder management
- The four stages of the internal consulting process and how to apply them
This course is suitable for HR professionals who want to move into a business partnering role and/or become an effective internal consultant.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Adopt an internal consulting approach to business issues and stakeholder management
- Build and maintain internal relationships to become an effective business partner
- Develop credibility through effective partnering to address business challenges
- Implement the four stages of effective internal consulting
- Use consulting frameworks, tools and techniques to diagnose issues and develop solutions that stakeholders ‘own’
- Operate with increased confidence and professionalism to achieve business outcomes.
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Thursday 1 September, Friday 2 September, Thursday 8 September and Friday 9 September
Live session times:11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
You will obtain 14 CPD points for completing this short course.
Participants are required to purchase the eBook ‘High Performance Consulting Skills’ which forms part of the required reading material for this course. You can purchase the eBook via the Dymocks website.
NB: The hard copy version is also available via Dymocks however, please be aware that it comes at an additional cost and may not align with the course presentation.