People Strategy Today for the Future of WA
We’re looking forward and forging a path for the HR industry in WA. Bring your colleagues and join your peers as we share stories, experiences and strategies for the future of WA.
The event program this year is informed by the AHRI State Council and the needs of local AHRI Members in WA. Our speakers and panellists will share experiences and information that will assist you when returning to your organisation and workplace.
- Friday 10 June 2022
- 8.30am to 5.00pm
- PCEC – Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
- CPD: 7 Points
- Gain practical tools to innovate and shape the HR landscape in your organisation
- Explore the key themes of leadership, future of work and digital transformation
- Gather best-practice, research-backed approaches to workplace initiatives
- Learn the latest in contemporary HR practices and ideas, gain practical tools, and connect with HR peers and business leaders in your state.
Registrations closed on Friday 3 June 2022
Health & Safety
We want everyone who attends the Conference to feel safe and secure in the knowledge we’ve taken every step to ensure the event is Covid-safe and following all Government guidelines.
AHRI is working closely with PCEC to ensure the event is Covid-safe and that all the appropriate measures are taken. To view a list of the COVID Safe practices being implemented, click on the following link: PCEC COVID Safe Plan.