September 16 @ 11:00 AM - September 23 @ 12:30 PM AEST$695.00
Developing a successful HR strategic plan ensures that all HR activities are integrated and aligned to the overall strategic objectives of the organisation. A HR strategy should aim to capture ‘the people element’ of what an organisation hopes to achieve in the medium to long term, ensuring that:
- it has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviours, and
- employees are developed in the right way
This course is suitable for HR professionals and managers looking to contribute to the development of their organisation’s HR strategic plans.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Commence HR strategic planning using the VMOSA approach
- Develop a vision, mission, objectives, strategies and tactics for HR in your organisation
- Develop an action plan for any remaining areas to complete to finalise the HR strategic plan
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Friday 16 and Friday 23 September
Live session times: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course.