HR strategy planning. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 6 and 13 May (11am - 12:30pm AEST).
HR STRATEGY PLANNING
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
Face to Face learning may be made available at a later date.
Developing a successful HR strategic plan ensures all HR activities are integrated and aligned to the overall strategic objectives of the organisation.
A HR strategy should aim to capture ‘the people element’ of what an organisation hopes to achieve in the medium to long term, ensuring that:
- it has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviours, and
- employees are developed in the right way.
This course will guide you through the HR strategy planning process to help ensure HR strategies are robust and meet organisational objectives.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Commence HR strategic planning using the VMOSA approach
- Develop a vision, mission, objectives, strategies and tactics for HR in your organisation
- Develop an action plan for any remaining areas to complete to finalise the HR strategic plan
Who should enrol
The course is suitable for HR professionals and managers looking to contribute to the development of their organisation’s HR strategic plans.
Blended learning option available for this course
Blended learning combines the value of online workshops with the self-paced learning of elearning delivery. You'll participate in workshops with fellow students, and then apply your learnings in practical tasks and further learning activities.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 239 978
How it works
Course duration: One week
Learner effort: Approx. 5-6 hours
How it works:
Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – two 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 3 hours)
• Between session self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au