HR strategy planning. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 2 and 9 July (11am - 12:30pm AEST).
HR STRATEGY PLANNING
Developing a successful HR strategic plan ensures that all HR activities are integrated and aligned to the overall strategic objectives of the organisation.
A HR strategy should aim to capture ‘the people element’ of what an organisation hopes to achieve in the medium to long term, ensuring that:
- it has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviours, and
- employees are developed in the right way.
This course will guide you through the HR strategy planning process to help ensure HR strategies are robust and meet organisational objectives.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Commence HR strategic planning using the VMOSA approach
- Develop a vision, mission, objectives, strategies and tactics for HR in your organisation
- Develop an action plan for any remaining areas to complete to finalise the HR strategic plan
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR professionals and managers looking to contribute to the development of their organisation’s HR strategic plans.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions over two weeks + completion of pre-course tasks, online learning module and application activities
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642