HR strategy planning. This course commences on 18 February and concludes on 19 February (9am - 12pm AEDT)
HR STRATEGY PLANNING
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
Face to Face learning will be made available at a later date.
Developing a successful HR strategic plan ensures all HR activities are integrated and aligned and taken from the overall strategic objectives of the organisation.
A HR strategy should aim to capture "the people element" of what an organisation is hoping to achieve in the medium to long term, ensuring that:
- it has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviours, and
- employees are developed in the right way
This course will guide your team or group through the HR business planning process.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Commence HR strategic planning using the VMOSA approach
- Develop a vision, mission, objectives, strategies and tactics for HR in your organisation
- Develop an action plan for any remaining areas to complete to finalise the HR strategic plan
Who should enrol
The course is suitable for HR professionals and management teams looking to contribute to the development of their organisation’s HR strategic plan.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978
How it works
Course length: 2 days
Effort: 3 hours per day
Format: 100% online, facilitator-led
CPD Points: 7
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au