Important information: Our focus is on providing a safe learning environment during the COVID-19 crisis. We’ve converted all our face-to-face workshops and courses into virtual workshops, giving you the same experience of facilitator support and classroom interaction, but wholly online. Please note that virtual workshops are different to distance mode of learning which is self-paced as opposed to being facilitator-guided.
Start your HR career today, at your own pace or with others
AHRI’s nationally-accredited BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources program is designed for:
- Aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career
- HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities
- Administrative staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace
Enrolments for Intake 2 (2020) of the program are now open. Click here to enrol.
You can also book a call with our Member and Student Support team, and we'll call you to discuss the program further.
Why study with AHRI?
Expertise: Learn from Australia’s leaders in HR.
Industry-focused: Relevant, practical and interactive learning.
Flexible learning: Choose to study at your own pace or learn with others.
No entry requirements: Start your HR career today.
What you will learn
In this program, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy.
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation's business goals.
- Become aware of key workplace legislation as they relate to the employment cycle.
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals.
The AHRI difference
In a recent NCVER Student Outcomes survey, AHRI was rated four points higher than other RTOs in student satisfaction (93% vs 89%) and over 98% were employed or enrolled in further study after the training.
Studying with the professional institute of HR practitioners means you get the best training, the best outcomes and, most of all, the best foundation for your journey towards HR certification later in your career.
Have a question?
Want to train your team?
To find out more about in-house delivery for groups of five or more, contact our Corporate Accounts team by emailing email@example.com.
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia. (RTO provider number: 110087)