QLD Learning and development network
The QLD Learning & Development (L&D) Network is a network and community of practise for sharing and promoting great L&D delivery, management and research. Our Network welcomes L&D practitioners, all AHRI members and seeks to influence the wider business, government, workplace education community. Our goal is improving the field of Learning and Development within Brisbane as well as the each individual's impact in their respective workplaces.
- Tue 9 Oct - Relearning Leadership
The QLD Learning and development network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Learning and development at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.