AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is designed to set aspiring HR professionals up for success.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Topic 4: Performance management
BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
BSBPMG424 Apply project human resources management approaches
BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
Topic 4 addresses the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to assist in the effective implementation of a performance management system and to facilitate employee performance. The topic reviews how business performance indicators provide the context for performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring for individual performance. Participants will examine the role of managers in the implementation and success of performance management systems and processes. An overview of the performance appraisal process and performance management tips will be provided.
The topic also addresses the skills and knowledge required to assist with aspects of human resource management of a project, including establishing HR requirements, identifying the learning and development needs of people working on the project, facilitating these needs being met, and resolving conflict in the team and skills and knowledge required to prepare, facilitate and lead difficult conversations.
- Implement, promote, review and improve performance management processes
- Conduct a performance appraisal
- Understand the importance of performance management as an HR tool being a key trigger in the achievement of behavioural change in organisations
- Assist in determining human resource requirements
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining productive team relationships
- Assist with human resources monitoring
- Contribute to evaluating human resources practices
- Develop materials for a difficult conversation
- Undertake a difficult conversation with appropriate delivery style and content
- Review and evaluate the difficult conversation
To gain this nationally recognised qualification, you’ll need to have completed 12 units of competency on the following topics:
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia.
RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.