AHRI’s BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management is designed to set aspiring HR professionals up for success.
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
Topic 3: Building and developing talent
BSBHRM413 Support the L&D of teams and individuals
Topic 3 addresses the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to determine individual and team development needs and to facilitate the development of the work group.
Learn to identify the link between employee retention rates and having the ‘right’ development and training opportunities in place within your organisation. Job descriptions, job specifications and other HR tools can be used as a basis for defining the development needs of both individuals and teams within organisations. Participants will examine training needs assessment, training development and delivery methods, including how to develop a training needs analysis.
- Use job descriptions, job specifications, performance appraisal plans and training needs analyses to define the competencies and determine skill gaps
- Define the best use of certain types of training or developmental interventions
- Determine development needs and strategies, including understanding the nature of development and training as motivational triggers
- Support implementation of learning and development
- Monitor and evaluate workplace learning
To gain this nationally recognised qualification, you’ll need to have completed 12 units of competency on the following topics:
This is a nationally-accredited vocational program recognised throughout Australia.
RTO provider number: 110087
AHRI is a career partner to over 16,000 members across Australia’s HR community. We help them to build productive, engaged and future-ready workforces.
Join today to receive support and guidance throughout your entire career.