Step 1. Read the APC Program Guide
The APC Program Guide 2020 contains critical information about the APC Program including terms and conditions of enrolment. Reading this document is a requirement of enrolment.
Step 2. Check your eligibility and AHRI membership
Check your eligibility for the APC Program prior to submitting your application. You must hold an active AHRI professional membership at MAHRI level or above.
The criteria for MAHRI membership aligns with APC entry requirements:
- An AHRI-accredited or other HR relevant undergraduate qualification (at Bachelor degree level or higher) AND two or more years' recent experience in an HR role; OR
- Equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in the HR profession with five or more years' HR workplace experience; OR
- Five years' relevant vocational practice in people management
Please contact AHRI email@example.com or 03 9918 9230 prior to commencing enrolment if:
- Your membership is suspended, lapsed or overdue
- You hold a non-professional membership and would like to upgrade
- You have questions in relation to enrolment into the APC Program.
Step 3. Click on the "Enrol Now" button and select the APC unit with your preferred delivery mode, location and then make payment
- You will receive separate receipts for your membership fees and APC fees. Please retain your receipts for taxation purposes.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and individual memberships are non-transferable. If you are a linked member under an organisation account, the membership can be transferred to another staff member within your organisation.