Psychosocial Code of Practice
December 13 @ 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM AEDT$460.00 - $650.00
This comprehensive course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the complex landscape of psychosocial wellbeing in the workplace.
As organisations increasingly recognize the importance of promoting mental health and addressing psychosocial risks, understanding, and adhering to the Psychosocial Code of Practice has become essential.
Participants will come away with a strong foundational understanding of the entire Code, starting with understanding its purpose along with how to define and implement Code recommendations.
This course is suitable for HR professionals, managers and employees that recognise the importance of Psychosocial Wellbeing in the workplace.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Familiarise with the Codes of Practice and their purpose.
- Understand definitions and obligations relating to psychosocial wellbeing.
- Identify, assess, and respond to psychosocial risks and incidents.
- Support parties, including diverse parties, affected by psychosocial risks.
- Plan implementation of psychosocial risk management strategies.
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Virtual Workshop
Live session date: Wednesday 13 December
Live session time: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will obtain 3 CPD points for completing this short course.