September 15 @ 9:00 AM - September 16 @ 12:00 PM AEST$745.00
Organisational design aims to identify the optimal form for a group to fulfil its purpose and strategy so it can achieve its intended outcomes. Organisational design is a systematic, strategy-centric and data-driven approach to defining an organisational structure that will achieve role clarity, effective collaboration between roles and teams, and contribute towards a positive organisational culture. This course provides a conceptual framework for organisational design as well as steps through a methodology that can be applied to large-scale transformation initiatives, all the way through to BAU restructures. It also provides learners with a toolkit with which to approach organisational design initiatives. This course focuses on the specific challenges faced within the private and public sectors with regards to organisational design and considers how best to navigate fast-changing competitor and stakeholder landscapes/complex policy and reform imperatives to ensure the best organisational design outcomes.
This course is suitable for:
- HR professionals with 4+ years’ experience
- who are working in medium to large organisations
- who are seeking an in-depth understanding of organisational design and practical tools for implementation
Note: For those HR professionals who work in small organisations (i.e. less than 50 employees), it is recommended that you enrol in the AHRI ‘Job Analysis and Job Redesign’ course
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand a conceptual model that explains the connection between strategy, operating model and organisational design
- Understand and apply a practical methodology for running an effective organisational design project
- Select and apply tools from the Organisational Design Toolkit
- Identify ways to analyse and present data that creates an evidence-base for organisational design
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Virtual Workshop
Live session dates: Thursday 15 September and Friday 16 September
Live session times: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course.
Registration close: Wednesday 7 September
Having trouble registering? Contact Us or phone 1300 811 880.
By confirming your registration you agree to AHRI’s Terms & Conditions.