HR for Non-HR People
December 4 @ 11:00 AM - December 11 @ 12:30 PM AEDT$570.00 - $800.00
The HR for Non-HR Managers course is designed to upskill managers to give them the competence needed to effectively manage everyday human resource needs and challenges within their workforce. The course examines the main human resource components within the employment lifecycle – from recruitment to retirement. Alongside this, the course looks at employment law (IR/ER) and common employee relations challenges that leaders may encounter. It provides managers with the skills to hire, develop and retain talent within their teams.
This course is suitable for mid to senior managers and supervisors leading a work team.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Manage employees within the hire to retire employment lifecycle
- Confidently deal with employee challenges
- Nurture team members through performance management and career planning
- Improve leadership capability through the effective use of human resources practices
- Develop a HR strategy to address identified human resource management gaps
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Wednesday 4 December and Wednesday 11 December
Live session times: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course.