Workforce planning. This course commences on 17 June and concludes on 24 June (9:30am - 1:30pm AEST). Please note: Registrations for this course close on 1 June.
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
The ever-changing global economic conditions brought about by technology, fluid political landscapes, major shifts in demographics and social attitudes, calls for a keener focus towards workforce planning and people strategising in many organisations.
The need for the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles, at the right time and at the right cost rings true now more than ever. While globalisation and changes in work practices offers an increased access to talent, it is equally true that organisations are exposed to heightened competition for people resource.
Given these fluctuating dynamics, how can HR practitioners keep ahead of the curve? How can workforce planning help align changing organisation needs with its people strategy?
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Create and shape workforce plans aligned with business strategy to mitigate future threats
- Invest strategically in the workforce and realize the full potential of its employee base
- Design and strengthen Operational Workforce Plans that enhances productivity and efficiency
- Strengthen workforce analytics to optimise workforce utilization and reduce workforce mismatch
- Develop insights that offer market and industry intelligence to help organisations prioritize its employee initiatives
- Be adept at scenario planning to avoid constraining business development and reduce redundancies
- Drive continuous improvement by monitoring and managing key stakeholder’s needs
Who should enrol
This program is suitable for those who want to introduce people analytics into their role. You may be looking to build your knowledge, skills and confidence around workforce planning or simply want to increase your ability to help drive business results and deliver value-added services.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 642
How it works
This is a blended program incorporating a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
Course length: 2 days over 2 weeks
Effort: 4 hours per day
Format: 100% online, facilitator-led
CPD Points: 14
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
In partnership with