Mining data for HR insights. This course consists of 2x 4 hour sessions on 22 and 29 October (9:30am - 1:30pm AEDT). Please note: Registrations for this course close on 6 October.
MINING DATA FOR HR INSIGHTS
In most organisations, the people component is recognised as their most important asset. While people analytics is well-established as a core discipline in the HR profession, its adoption and application needs to be accelerated to truly impact organisational effectiveness.
People analytics forms a fundamental element of evidence-based HR. It uses people data that has been captured by the organisation to support and create organisational effectiveness and achieve business outcomes. This virtual learning course, will build your skills in working with and managing data, enhancing your analytical capability to help you contribute to business discussions and decision making.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Acquire a sound foundation in people analytics and become an effective business enabler
- Improve capability to use people data for timely decision making
- Gain fresh perspectives on audience segmentation and offer differentiated propositions to business leaders
- Sharpen skills to transform data into insight to maximise ROI in human capital investment
- Improve your ability to put forward a powerful evidence-based business case that meets business needs
- Apply analytics tools and concepts to contribute to the organisation’s triple bottom line
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR generalists and HR business partners who want to increase their skills and knowledge in applying data analytics techniques to implement the organisation’s HR strategies.
How it works
Course duration: Equivalent to two-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 4 hour sessions over 2 weeks + self-directed learning activities
CPD Points: 14
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Course delivery mode: Virtual facilitator-led workshops delivered by an expert HR and business professional. This delivery mode provides engaging, interactive learning and the opportunity to connect with other learners.
This virtual learning program involves a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
In partnership with
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642