Mining data for HR insights. This course commences on 3 March and concludes on 10 March (9:30am - 1:30pm AEDT)
MINING DATA FOR HR INSIGHTS
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
In most organisations, the people component is recognized as their most important asset. While People Analytics has been well established as a core discipline in the HR profession, its adoption and application needs to be accelerated.
People Analytics forms a fundamental element of evidence-based HR. It utilises people data that has been captured to support organisations to create organisational effectiveness and achieve business outcomes. This virtual learning course, will advance your skills in working with and managing data, enhancing your analytical capability to help you contribute to business discussions and decision making.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Acquire a sound foundation in people analytics and become an effective business enabler
- Improve capability to use people data for timely decision making
- Gain fresh perspectives on audience segmentation and offer differentiated propositions to business leaders
- Sharpen skills to transform data into insight to maximise ROI in human capital investment
- Improve ability to put forward powerful evidence-based business case that meet business’ needs
- Apply analytics tools and concepts to contribute to the organisation’s Triple Bottomline
Who should enrol
This program is suitable for HR business partners and HR generalists looking to increase their knowledge and skills in applying data analytics techniques to implement the organisations HR strategies.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 239 642
How it works
This is a blended program incorporating a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
Course length: 2 days over 2 weeks
Effort: 4 hours per day
Format: 100% online, facilitator-led
CPD Points: 14
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
In partnership with