Key Learning Outcomes
The ever-changing global economic conditions brought about by technology, fluid political landscapes, major shifts in demographics and social attitudes, calls for a keener focus on workforce planning and people strategy in many organisations.
The need for the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles, at the right time and at the right cost rings true now more than ever. While globalisation and changes in work practices offers increased access to talent, it is equally true that organisations are exposed to heightened competition for people resources. Given these fluctuating dynamics, how can HR practitioners keep ahead of the curve?
This course explores how workforce planning can help align changing organisation needs with its people strategy to enhance achievement of strategic business objectives and minimise threats.
Upcoming Workforce planning and related short courses
Virtual facilitator-led workshops delivered by an expert HR and business professional. This delivery mode provides engaging, interactive learning and the opportunity to connect with other learners.
This virtual learning program involves a combination of:
- Pre-course – 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) – 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning – 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) – 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice