Key Learning Outcomes
In most organisations, the people component is recognised as their most important asset. While people analytics is well-established as a core discipline in the HR profession, its adoption and application needs to be accelerated to truly impact organisational effectiveness.
People analytics forms a fundamental element of evidence-based HR. It uses people data that has been captured by the organisation to support and create organisational effectiveness and achieve business outcomes. This virtual learning course, will build your skills in working with and managing data, enhancing your analytical capability to help you contribute to business discussions and decision making.
Upcoming Mining Data for HR Insights and related short courses
Virtual facilitator-led workshops delivered by an expert HR and business professional. This delivery mode provides engaging, interactive learning and the opportunity to connect with other learners.
This virtual learning program involves a combination of:
- Pre-course – 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) – 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning – 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) – 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice