Discover how to:
High performing work teams are essential to organisational effectiveness. Creating and sustaining a high performing team requires concerted effort, structured ways of working, and exemplary leadership.
Coaching skills help leaders take an active role in addressing and responding to the specific needs of their team to improve capability and performance and deliver effective business outcomes.
This course is designed to provide leaders with the necessary skills to build and sustain a high performing work team, develop the capabilities of the team, and tap into the full potential of team members.
The course includes the following topics:
- Team development – from team formation to high performing team
- Team roles and responsibilities – ensuring clear roles, responsibilities and accountability in your team and enhancing decision making capability
- Team innovation and creativity – stimulating creativity and innovation in your team
- Team dysfunctions – common team dysfunctions and how to counter them to ensure team effectveness
- Creating a positive team culture – building trust and minimising team conflict in your team
- Team leadership models – what’s the best leadership approach for your team
- Coaching team members to improve performance and achieve outcomes
Upcoming Creating high performance teams and related short courses
Course Overview - Creating High Performance Teams High performing work teams are essential to organisational effectiveness. Creating and sustaining a high performing team requires concerted effort, structured ways of working, […]
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
– Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
– Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace