Develop and Implement HR Policies
November 18, 2024 @ 11:00 AM - November 25, 2024 @ 12:30 PM AEDT$570.00 - $800.00
Human resource policies provide fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation. This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies for their organisation that are relevant, effective and sustainable. Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a workplace policy manual.
This course is suitable for HR professionals who want an introduction to developing and implementing effective and sustainable HR policies in their organisation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the fundamentals of HR policies and procedures and their role within the organisation
- Identify the range and scope of HR policies needed in an organisation
- Understand how to structure and write effective policies and procedures
- Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines
- Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Monday 18 November and Monday 25 November
Live session times: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course.