Change management. This course consists of 2x 3 hour sessions on 9 and 10 February (9am - 12pm AEDT).
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
Face to Face learning may be made available at a later date.
This course focuses on the process, tools and techniques to effectively manage the people aspect of changing systems, structures and behaviour within an organisation. Recent surveys have shown that those projects that use formal change management processes have a much higher return on investment than projects that do not.
This course will identify clear strategies to effectively manage and respond to changing situations and will provide guidance on how to conduct successful change management conversations with team members to achieve the required outcomes.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Explore theoretical models for managing change
- Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
- Identify and engage stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Understand the life cycle steps to manage change and explore change management models
- Successfully plan and develop a comprehensive and effective change management plan
Who should enrol
This course suits HR professionals and managers undertaking a change initiative within their organisation.
Blended learning option available for this course
Blended learning combines the value of online workshops with the self-paced learning of elearning delivery. You'll participate in workshops with fellow students, and then apply your learnings in practical tasks and further learning activities.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 642
How it works
Course delivery modes: Virtual workshop and Blended online
Course duration: 2 days
Learner effort: 6 hours (i.e. 3 hours per day)
How it works:
The virtual workshop consists of two 3-hour live online facilitator-led workshop sessions across two days.
Course duration: One week
Learner effort: Approx. 5-6 hours
How it works:
The blended online course consists of:
• Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – two 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 3 hours)
• Between session self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 6
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au