Live webcasting terms and conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Access: Webcast sessions are via a live broadcast and cannot be re-wound. If you miss part of the live session, you will be able to access it on-demand for up to seven days post-event. After that time you will no longer be able to access this content, at the request of our speakers.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received in writing before the registration closing date. No refunds will be given after the registration closing date.
- Intellectual property: Conference speakers have agreed to share this information with registered delegates only. Sessions are not intended for wider distribution or public screenings.
- Invoices: Payment by credit card is required at time of registration. No invoices for payment will be issued.
- Program: AHRI reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- Registration and Payment: Payment in full is required by the event date in order to participate.
- Registration Notice: AHRI member registration rates are not transferable to non-AHRI members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of AHRI and that the registration is made in the AHRI member's name only. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or AHRI membership.
- Recording of CPD Hours: