HRM magazine is Australia's leading print magazine for HR professionals. As AHRI's flagship publication, the magazine helps HR professionals make an effective contribution to their organisation.
The magazine is published 11 times per year and distributed to AHRI's professional and affiliate members. Recognised as essential reading for today's HR and business community, the magazine presents the world's best practice in HR management, stimulates debate about current issues and provides practical solutions to workplace challenges.
AHRI members can view a virtual copy of the magazine using the below viewer.
To access the virtual HRM Magazine viewer:
- Click on the link below
- Login with your member profile details (only available to AHRI Members)
- Select the "HRM" tab in your member profile.
- Select "Access HRM Magazine online".
- Once you have logged into the viewer, select the Printer icon on the top-right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose your edition and select the "All" button at the top, or choose individual pages to download.
- Select "Print" and then under Destination select "Microsoft print to PDF" in the following dialogue box
- Choose a save directory and filename - you'll then have a PDF version of the issue in your save folder.
HRM AM and Weekly Update
In between printed issues, you can also stay up to date with the latest HR news and editorial by subscribing to HRM enews: HRM AM for a daily shot of HR news Mondays to Thursdays, and/or HRM Weekly Update on Fridays for a weekly digest.
All HRM magazine and HRM enews articles are available for your perusal at the HRMonline website, which is updated daily.
Subscribe to HRM magazine
All AHRI members (except Student members, who receive it digitally) receive HRM magazine by mail. If you are not an AHRI member, subscribe to the magazine using the subscription form.
- 12-month subscription (11 issues) in Australia: $175 (including GST)
- 12-month subscription (11 issues) outside of Australia: $231 (including all mail postage)
Contribute to HRM magazine or HRMonline
Share your thoughts about any HRM articles by emailing your feedback and insights to the HRM editor, and be published in the Letters to the Editor section of coming issues of the HRM magazine. Simply email your response or comments to email@example.com
T. +61 2 9556 9108
Are you an Academic? Contribute to HRM Magazine
HRM is currently seeking contributions from AHRI academic members as part of their strategy to strengthen the links between academics and HR professionals. If you are an academic member and wish to express your interest, please download the submissions guideline document.
Advertise on HRM magazine or digital
As a customised publication HRM magazine is a cost efficient platform to increase top of mind awareness in a highly credible environment, with a targeted and involved audience. A variety of online advertising options are also available via the HRMonline website and the HRM enews reaching our 21,000+ members and the wider HR profession.
For HRM magazine and digital advertising enquiries or bookings please contact:
Advertising Sales Manager
T. +61 2 9556 9145
Download the online and print media kit
Find out more about sponsorship and advertising with AHRI