Shape the future of HR
For the past 30 years, the Human Resource Competency Study (HRCS) has identified crucial abilities for HR professionals and high-performing leaders. Round 8 of this study seeks to answer the questions: “How can you as an HR professional standout in your business?”, “How does the maturity and sophistication of the HR department impact business performance?”, “What competencies are most important for your professional development?” and “How do business build capabilities?”
In partnership with AHRI, the RBL Group and the Michigan Ross School of Business, we invite you to participate.
What's in it for you, as an HR professional?
Participants will receive an individual report with regional and global benchmarks, and focused feedback on which competencies have the greatest effect on individual effectiveness and business performance.
- No cost for participating organisations with up to 50 participants.
- Individual and organisation reports with new global benchmarked data
- Individuals learn to better impact business performance
- Organisations learn to better implement business strategies
- Opportunity to attend regional feedback sessions and/or webcasts
How it works
The HRCS utilises a 360-degree assessment to gather data that is analysed using current academic methodology to create global and regional benchmarks for HR effectiveness. The HR Competency 360 assessment identifies strengths and opportunities for development for HR professionals.
By measuring individuals against a large, global benchmark and providing the perspective of managers, non-HR business leaders, and peers, HR professionals gain valuable insight into how they can grow and best deliver value to their organisation.
Key dates and timeline:
- Sign Up to Participate – Now through November 2020
- Study Open – Mid-September through mid-December 2020
- Receive Feedback Reports and Org reports – 2-3 months after study closes, early 2021
- Attend Regional Feedback Conference – TBD 2021
Need more information?
Please reach out to Samantha Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the HRCS Round 8.