Open Dates and Times
- Tuesday 28 August, 6.30pm – 8.30pm (Premium Visitors only)
- Wednesday 29 August, 7.30am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 30 August, 8.00am – 4.00pm
Exhibition visitors can attend the National Convention exhibition for free, upon registration. Register as an exhibition visitor to receive:
- Access to the exhibition on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 August with many exhibitors displaying products and services across various HR business areas
- Free professional development seminars held in the exhibition hall
- Enter business card draws to win great prizes
- Access to the networking hub and dedicated group meetings
- Access to the bookshop and speaker signing sessions.
Premium Visitor Registration
Upgrade to a Premium Visitor for $99 (incl. GST) to receive all the Exhibition Visitor benefits along with these extras:
- Attend the official opening and hear the first keynote speaker on Tuesday 28 August
- Attend the welcome reception and exhibition launch on Tuesday 28 August
- Exhibition visitors are not permitted entry into the National Convention speaker sessions held in the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 28 to 30 August; these include workshops, the Public Sector HR Conference, HR Tech Conference and the official opening and keynote.
- View the full terms and conditions for Exhibition Visitor registration
- Need assistance with your registration, or have a question about an existing booking? Contact the convention registration managers, Arinex, via phone +61(0)2 9265 0700 or email.