Open Dates and Times
- Monday 21 August, 6.30pm – 8.30pm (Premium Visitors only)
- Tuesday 22 August, 7.30am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 23 August, 8.00am – 4.00pm
Online Registration is now closed
However, you can still attend by registering onsite. Please arrive early to allow time to process your registration.
Exhibition visitors can attend the National Convention exhibition for free, upon registration. Register as an exhibition visitor to receive:
- Access to the exhibition on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 August with many exhibitors displaying products and services across various HR business areas
- Free professional development seminars held in the exhibition hall
- Enter business card draws to win great prizes
- Access to the networking hub and dedicated group meetings
- Access to the bookshop and speaker signing sessions
Premium Visitor Registration
Upgrade to a Premium Visitor for $99 (incl. GST) to receive all the Exhibition Visitor benefits along with these extras:
- Attend the official opening and hear the first keynote speaker on Monday 21 August
- Attend the welcome reception and exhibition launch on Monday 21 August
- Exhibition visitors are not permitted entry into the National Convention speaker sessions held in the ICC Sydney from 21–24 August; including workshops, the Public Sector HR Conference, HR Tech Conference and the official opening and keynote.
- View the full terms and conditions for Exhibition Visitor registration
- Need assistance with your registration, or have a question about an existing booking? Contact the convention registration managers, Arinex, via phone +61(0)2 9265 0700 or email.