The AHRI bookshop sells a variety of titles from National Convention speakers. AHRI members receive 10% off all book titles.
Titles available at the AHRI Bookshop include:
- Innovation Formula - Amantha Imber
- The Second Curve - Charles Handy
- The Origins of Ethical Failures: Lessons for Leaders - Dennis Gentilin
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader - Herminia Ibarra
- The motivation hoax and Employee Enragement - James Adonis
- The Cleverness Biannual and How to lead a quest - Jason Fox
- The 100 Year Life - Lynda Gratton
- 2062: The World That AI Made - Toby Walsh
We will keep updating this list as new titles become available.
Delegates also have the opportunity to meet some of the convention speakers who will sign books at the bookshop during the session breaks.
|MORNING TEA||LUNCH||AFTERNOON TEA|
|Wednesday 29 August||Lynda Gratton - Professor of Management Practice, London Business School; Founder, Hot Spots Movement||Jason Fox - Leadership advisor, motivation design expert and author||James Adonis - Author, employee engagement and team leadership educator|
|Thursday 30 August||Charles Handy - Past Professor, London Business School and recognised as one of the world’s greatest management visionaries||Herminia Ibarra - Charles Handy Professor of Organizational Behavior, London Business School||Dennis Gentilin - Author and Founding director, Human Systems Advisory|
The AHRI bookshop is proudly sponsored by CVCheck.