About the conference
Inclusion and diversity drive creativity, innovation and agility within organisations. Learn how you can integrate inclusion and diversity in your organisation at AHRI's Inclusion and Diversity Conference.
Learn about changing traditional workplace attitudes and leveraging inclusion and diversity principles to build a sustainable business model.
This one-day conference will also help you:
- Learn how to implement effective inclusion and diversity strategies in your organisation
- Understand the inclusion and diversity leading practices in Australia and across the globe
- Reframe inclusion and diversity as a business issue to gain buy-in and minimise unconscious bias
- Prepare your organisation for the successful integration of necessary inclusion and diversity processes
The conference program is shaped in consultation with AHRI’s expert Inclusion and Diversity Reference Panel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Inclusion and diversity practitioners
- HR professionals with the responsibility for inclusion and diversity practices in their organisation
- Anyone who is interested in the benefits of inclusion and diversity for their organisation and workplace
2017 INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY CONFERENCES
The first Inclusion and Diversity Conference for 2017 is being held in Sydney on 1 May. The conference will also be held in other cities later in the year. Venues and dates will be announced soon.
To be notified about other conference locations and dates, and to keep up to date with all of our upcoming events and professional development activities, please subscribe to our weekly enewsletter.
The Australian HR Institute (AHRI) is the national association representing human resource and people management professionals. With over 20,000 members from Australia and across the globe, AHRI sets the professional standard for HR in Australia through HR certification; provides formal education and training services in HR, people management and business skills; runs world-class conferences and events; and holds seminars and networking opportunities all over Australia.
"Good choice of concurrent sessions. interesting speakers, with very practical, applicable stories to share."
2015 conference attendee