AHRI Practising Certification Program (APC)
- Offshore management: Retention and career pathway at HLB Mann Judd Sydney, by Georgina Tate CPHR, HR Manager, HLB Mann Judd Sydney
- Employee relations: Managing 'in scope' employee relations within a centralised HR shared services model, by Adam Kiayias CPHR, HR Services Manager, Stockland
- Onboarding: Improving new employees' onboarding experience by Katrina Matthews CPHR, Senior HR Advisor, Nexia Australia
- Employee engagement: Employee engagement at Opal Aged Care, by Neal Hunter CPHR, State HR Manager NSW, Opal Aged Care
- Leadership capability: Growing Empired's leadership capability to increase the employee Net Promoter Score, by Shaun Cameron CPHR, Learning and Development Manager, Empired Limited
- HR upskilling: HR immediate upskilling, by Susan Moriarty CPHR, HR Account Manager, HR Support Branch, Department of Human Services
- Onboarding: Developing, testing and implementing the onboarding process for post-doctoral fellows and their line managers, by Kathryn Alison Rogers CPHR, Senior HR Adviser, CSIRO
- Workforce Architecture: The direct solution isn’t always the most effective: sometimes the answer is to take a step back and reimagine. Carina Konza CPHR, HR Director, Department of the Environment and Energy
- Contingency Planning: To streamline the acquisition of Lendlease Australia’s contingent workforce, Meaghan Davis CPHR made it as strategic as the acquisition of internal staff.
- Taking the wheel: Car manufacturer Nissan was surprised when it found its people felt like they were going nowhere. So Sally Groeneveld CPHR and team began empowering staff to take control of their own careers.
- Future Defence: When tasked with making sure Australian Defence Force employees had a career off the field, Jacci Sharkey CPHR brought in her recent learnings from the APC Program.
- Return to the fold: Taking all the learnings she had gained from the AHRI Practising Certification Program, Louise Graham CPHR minimised the unscheduled leave risk of her organisation.
Learn more about the APC Program.
- Learning and development: Improving Power and Water Corporation's learning and development, by Johanna Norris CPHR, Manager, Leadership, Change and Essential Behaviour, Power and Water Corporation.
- Culture and change management: Business integration by Michelle Greenhalgh FCPHR, General Manager, People and Benefits, MMG
- Workforce transformation: Designing our future, by Jantine Eddelbuttel FCPHR, Director, Human Resources, Zoos Victoria
- Cultural transformation: Strategic project − Improving the attraction and retention of disability support workers at The Tipping Foundation, in a rapidly transforming sector, by Monique Roberts CPHR, Manager, Learning and Wellbeing Services, ReturnToWorkSA
- People resourcing: Building organisational credibility to develop and deliver a new nuclear power station for Wales, by Rachel Worrall CPHR, HR Business Partner, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Organisational restructure: Regional organisational restructure, by Ellena Dias (Elle) CPHR, Area Head of HR – Asia Pacific, Red Bull
- Workforce capacity and capability building: Project 260 – A prisons workforce capacity and capability project, by Jonathon Woolfrey FCPHR, Managing Director, Talenting
Learn more about Senior Leaders Pathway.