AHRI Practising Certification Program (APC)
- Offshore management: Retention and career pathway at HLB Mann Judd Sydney, by Georgina Tate CPHR, HR Manager, HLB Mann Judd Sydney
- Employee relations: Managing 'in scope' employee relations within a centralised HR shared services model, by Adam Kiayias CPHR, HR Services Manager, Stockland
- Onboarding: Improving new employees' onboarding experience by Katrina Matthews CPHR, Senior HR Advisor, Nexia Australia
- Employee engagement: Employee engagement at Opal Aged Care, by Neal Hunter CPHR, State HR Manager NSW, Opal Aged Care
- Leadership capability: Growing Empired's leadership capability to increase the employee Net Promoter Score, by Shaun Cameron CPHR, Learning and Development Manager, Empired Limited
- HR upskilling: HR immediate upskilling, by Susan Moriarty CPHR, HR Account Manager, HR Support Branch, Department of Human Services
- Onboarding: Developing, testing and implementing the onboarding process for post-doctoral fellows and their line managers, by Kathryn Alison Rogers CPHR, Senior HR Adviser, CSIRO
- Workforce Architecture: The direct solution isn’t always the most effective: sometimes the answer is to take a step back and reimagine. Carina Konza CPHR, HR Director, Department of the Environment and Energy
Learn more about the APC Program.
Senior Leaders Pathway
- Learning and development: Improving Power and Water Corporation's learning and development, by Johanna Norris CPHR, Manager, Leadership, Change and Essential Behaviour, Power and Water Corporation.
- Culture and change management: Business integration by Michelle Greenhalgh FCPHR, General Manager, People and Benefits, MMG
- Workforce transformation: Designing our future, by Jantine Eddelbuttel FCPHR, Director, Human Resources, Zoos Victoria
- Cultural transformation: Strategic project − Improving the attraction and retention of disability support workers at The Tipping Foundation, in a rapidly transforming sector, by Monique Roberts CPHR, Manager, Learning and Wellbeing Services, ReturnToWorkSA
- People resourcing: Building organisational credibility to develop and deliver a new nuclear power station for Wales, by Rachel Worrall CPHR, HR Business Partner, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Organisational restructure: Regional organisational restructure, by Ellena Dias (Elle) CPHR, Area Head of HR – Asia Pacific, Red Bull
- Workforce capacity and capability building: Project 260 – A prisons workforce capacity and capability project, by Jonathon Woolfrey CPHR, Managing Director, Talenting
Learn more about Senior Leaders Pathway.