Certification Info Sessions
Strengthen your impact as an HR professional
Discover how you can make your mark by attending a HR certification info session this June.
Enrolments for the next round of AHRI's HR certification program are now open, with study commencing in August.
Are you a mid, senior or executive level HR practitioner seeking to expand your capability as an HR partner in your organisation? Want to learn more about achieving the industry benchmark for the HR profession?
Join us at a free information session held in your state, and learn firsthand about the impact certified HR practitioners are making in their organisation and how they are furthering their careers.
In this free session, you will:
- Learn firsthand about the business impact of HR certification with real case studies
- Gain an overview of the AHRI Practising Certification Program and the other three certification pathways you can choose from
- Hear about the personal experiences of current certification candidates and alumni
- Ask questions of a panel of HR experts including program facilitators and AHRI's HR certification expert Kim Schofield FCPHR
- Get advice on the best certification pathway for you based on your career level and experience
- Network with like-minded HR professionals over refreshments
Take the first step to becoming an HR partner
We run our HR certification program across Australia over three intakes each year. The next program will commence in August. Join us at one of the upcoming information sessions in your state to learn more.
Register for a free info session near you
Info session dates for New South Wales and Northern Territory to be confirmed shortly. Email us to be added to the expression of interest list, stating which location you would like to attend.
Attendance is strictly by RSVP as places are limited.
Unable to attend? Join a webinar or contact us
You can attend the free webinar session or contact us with any queries you may have regarding the four certification pathways.
- Register for the 19 June webinar
- Contact a Member Career Partner at +61 3 9918 9230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the online HR Certification Pathfinder to determine the right certification pathway for you.
About HR certification
The Australian HR Institute’s HR certification program sets the industry benchmark for the HR profession in Australia and is underpinned by a rigorous Model of Excellence that demonstrates your HR capability through a set of defined skills, knowledge and behaviour. Depending on your career level and experience, you can achieve HR certification in Australia via four different pathways:
- AHRI Practising Certification Program − an industry-recognised equivalent of an AQF level 8 postgraduate program consisting of four units including a work-based project
- Senior Leaders Pathway
- CIPD Reciprocity Agreement
- Academic Pathway
Each pathway has its respective eligibility criteria and application process. Visit ahri.com.au/certification to find out more.
Professional members receive free professional indemnity insurance as part of their membership.
Did you know...
That AHRI represents around 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe?