AHRI is hosting a series of HR certification information sessions in the following cities:
- Northern Territory – Darwin, 14 February
- Queensland – Brisbane, 16 February
- South Australia – Adelaide, 20 February
- Australian Capital Territory – Canberra, 6 March
Email AHRI HR certification expert Dr Kim Schofield FCPHR on email@example.com to register or for more information.
Find out more about our APC program by:
- Watching a vlog of HR practitioner Sam Robertson as she shares her APC student journey
- Answering 8 easy questions to find your best pathway to become a certified HR practitioner
- Downloading our APC 2017 program information guide covering program units, duration and delivery.
- Enquiries are welcome – simply email the AHRI Certification Team.
Santos supports certification because it will help in forging career pathways and developing confidence, capability and credibility for the Santos HR gene pool.
Chris Wood FCPHR, Manager HR, Santos
AHRI can lead the way in informing Australian employers that HR practitioners who are AHRI certified are experts in their field and maintain their professional currency.
Geoff de Lacy FAHRILife, Principal Director, Polaris Consulting
HR certification: why it’s time for our profession to break free from fear
Over the centuries, Confucian thinkers have passed down some useful distinctions. One of them is a distinction between the virtuous who are free from anxieties, the wise who are free from perplexities, and the bold who are free from fear. This has lessons for the way we approach HR certification. On the third distinction, I am […]
The post HR certification: why it’s time for our profession to break free from fear appeared first on HRM online.Read more on HRM online