Articles and case studies
TELLING THE CERTIFICATION STORY
Read up to learn more about why HR certification is essential for the profession in Australia. The articles, blogs, columns, videos and webinars below outline the perspectives of HR practitioners in all industries, their employers and HR thought-leaders.
- HRM February article 2017: How the ATO reaped the benefits of certification
- HRM December article 2016: Thinking about HR certification? Here’s why it’s worth the work
- HRM November article 2016: The Australian HR Institute enters a new phase, says CEO Lyn Goodear
- HRM November article 2016: Why don't more HR professionals get recognised for great work?
- HRM October article 2016: HR Certification – The new post-nominals
- HRM October article 2016: HR transformation: How to make your case for change
- HRM October article 2016: What can top HR leaders gain from getting certified?
- HRM September article 2016: What can academics bring to the HR profession?
- HRM August article 2016: How to know if your human resource courses are certified?
- HRM August article 2016: What are the benefits of HR certification?
- HRM July article 2016: How to advance your career development in HR?
- HRM July article 2016: Does the chief HR officer belong in the top spot?
- HRM July article 2016: Will HR certification help you reach the top of the C-suite?
- Open Colleges article July 2016: Tips and advice from Australia's leading business experts - Editor of HRM Online
- HRM June article 2016: Lion's HR team reveal recipe for success
- HRM June article 2016: How certification makes better HR professionals
- HRM May article 2016: Charting a course with APC
- HRM April article 2016: Are HR graduates prepared for the professional world?
- HRM April article 2016: Why I support setting the bar for HR
- HRM March 2016: Professional pioneers undertake certification senior pathways
- HRM February article 2016: Meet the AHRI National Certification Council
- HRM February 2016: Why we need more HR professionals on board
- HRM February 2016: Five ways to raise HR standards
- Gender Diversity quarterly report: The ultimate game: the game of business for HR
- HRM December/January article: Q&A: Lyn Roberts and professional HR certification
- HRM November article: Kate Dee discusses senior pathways into certification
- HRM September article: Certification: Blowing our trumpet
- HRM August article: The public sector's journey toward HR education
- HRM July article: Turning HR from a job to a profession through certification
- HRM July article: Melinda White: The change face of non-profit sector HR
- HRM July article: John Lloyd looks to the future as public services commissioner
- Book chapter: Certification: The step toward best practice
- HRM June article: Certification: against the tide
- HRM June article: Jim Bailey: The changing role of HR
- HRM May article: Charting a course with APC
- HRM April article: Certification - standing proud
- HRM March article: The certainty of certification
- HRM article: AHRI launches new Model of Excellence
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
- AHRI CEO column: On association relationships
- AHRI CEO column: HR can make a difference
- Peter Wilson Perspective: How HR behaves carries more weight than what they know
- AHRI CEO column: HR is at a crossroads
- AHRI CEO column: Shaking up the world of HR
- AHRI CEO column: Good HR is good for business
- AHRI CEO column: Bridging the gap from knowledge to action
- AHRI CEO column: HR expectations
- AHRI CEO column: AHRI looking after your interests
- Blog: How elusive is good HR?
MONTHLY APC STUDENT VIDEO BLOG
- HRM March 2016 vlog: Sam Robertson on HR Certification, part three
- HRM November vlog: Sam Robertson on HR Certification, part two
- HRM October vlog: A vision thing: Sam Robertson begins AHRI certification program
HR certification: setting the bar for the profession
HR certification: an executive perspective
HR certification and the APC program
WHAT IS GOOD HR?
PROFESSIONALISATION MATTERS FOR HR
Santos supports certification because it will help in forging career pathways and developing confidence, capability and credibility for the Santos HR gene pool.
Chris Wood FCPHR, Manager HR, Santos
AHRI can lead the way in informing Australian employers that HR practitioners who are AHRI certified are experts in their field and maintain their professional currency.
Geoff de Lacy FAHRILife, Principal Director, Polaris Consulting
HR certification: why it’s time for our profession to break free from fear
Over the centuries, Confucian thinkers have passed down some useful distinctions. One of them is a distinction between the virtuous who are free from anxieties, the wise who are free from perplexities, and the bold who are free from fear. This has lessons for the way we approach HR certification. On the third distinction, I am […]
The post HR certification: why it’s time for our profession to break free from fear appeared first on HRM online.Read more on HRM online