Applications for the AHRI Awards 2021 will be opening 22nd March
Do you have a program or initiative that has helped your organisation? Are you an outstanding HR professional? Want to be recognised for your excellence in HR? Register your Expression of interest for the AHRI Awards 2021 and we will be in touch once applications open with details of how to apply.
Applying for one or more of the AHRI Awards is a clear demonstration of your commitment to being the best in the business. Imagine what winning an AHRI award could mean for your career, or for your organisation’s public profile.
Need extra motivation?
Hear from some of the past AHRI Award winners and what it meant to them, or view a list of past winners.
Watch the 2021 AHRI Awards tips and information webinar to find out more about submitting and to hear from Awards judges on what makes a good submission great.
James Brincat - AHRI Awards Winner
“Applying for a workplace diversity award, was to me, really really important. We literally wanted to tell the world that this program works. If you’re running a successful program that’s new… get it out there: we need to know about these.”
Cassie Alexander - AHRI Awards Winner
“The Age Diversity award signals to us that what we’re doing… is really strong. It also gives recognition to the work HR is doing to support this program.”
Shane Cox - AHRI Awards Winner
“This is a great opportunity for me, and to highlight what we do – the more people that know what we’re doing, the more people might come on board, and it’s only great from here.”
BENEFITS OF APPLYING INCLUDE:
- Recognition as an Australian leader in HR and business practice
- High profile recognition of your innovation and success
- Demonstration of HR values and contributions to the wider business
- Enhanced employer branding and employee engagement
- Improved focus on the strategic value of HR and how it measurably impacts on business performance
- Celebration of professional excellence
- Opportunity to display the AHRI Awards trophy
- Exclusive use of finalist and winner logos for building and promoting your brand
- If you win, you may also have the opportunity to share your story nationally through AHRI publications and the broader media.
Nominate a team or organisation
“Everyone should have the opportunity to be recognised” – Monica Watt MAHRI, Elmo Cloud HR & Payroll
Recognising excellence in your organisation is vitally important: it provides opportunity for awareness of high-value initiatives that can benefit not just the business, but the community as a whole. To this end, we’d love to invite you to nominate individuals and organisations from your networks that have achieved success through their great HR initiatives.
If you or your team has made an incredible contribution to your human resources management, we invite you to nominate them for an AHRI Award and be recognised.
Nominate Now | FAQs
Get yourself prepared:
- Flag the key dates in your calendar.
- Watch the Awards webinar (recorded on Wednesday 20 March, 2PM – 3PM AEDT).
- Applications have now closed – email the Awards team for more information.
- Start your submission.