Women in HR Leadership
July 3, 2024 @ 11:00 AM - July 10, 2024 @ 12:30 PM AEST$570.00 - $800.00
This course is suitable for female HR professionals aspiring to undertake leadership roles within HR to further enhance their career opportunities as a strategic HR leader.
This course addresses the following topics:
- Develop strategic leadership skills to build strong business partnerships
- Learn to use tactical strategies to effectively influence the role of HR within an organisation
- Demonstrate the value of HR leadership to C-Suite business leaders
- Develop storytelling mastery to create impactful dialogue as a HR leader
- Navigate a personal development path to success by utilising professional support networks, sponsors and mentors
This course is suitable for women in HR leadership who lead HR Business Partnering, HR Shared Services, People & Culture, Work Health and Safety, Change, Learning and Development and Organisational Development teams.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Create impactful business partnerships through effective tactical and influencing strategies
- Demonstrate the key role of HR in organisational success with C-suite executives and boards
- Create a personal pathway to success through the establishment of professional networks
- Develop the ability to master storytelling as a tool to create meaningful dialogue and influence HR strategy and practice
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Wednesday 3 July and Wednesday 10 July
Live session times: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course.