Mental Health at Work
March 12 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM AEDT$370.00 - $510.00
With nearly half of Australians experiencing a mental health issue in their lifetime, and around one quarter affected every year by conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression and other mental health illnesses, it is highly likely that at some point managers and employees will be either directly or indirectly impacted.
This course examines mental health awareness, stress management and effective strategies to manage health and wellness in the workplace.
The impact of poor mental health in the workplace:
- Understanding mental illness
- Creating a safe and healthy workplace
- Case study on the impact and management of a mental health issue in the workplace
This course is suitable for individuals who want to develop tools and techniques to effectively assist an adult experiencing a mental health problem or crisis.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe what constitutes a mental health problem and mental health illness in the workplace
- Recognise signs and symptoms of mental health conditions
- Understand the types of support available to help address mental health issues in the workplace
- Identify workplace strategies to increase awareness of mental health and wellbeing
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended
Live session date: Tuesday 12 March
Live session time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will obtain 3 CPD points for completing this short course