Job Analysis and Job Redesign
November 17 @ 9:30 AM - November 24 @ 1:30 PM AEDT$1,880.00
Organisations across the globe are constantly faced with challenges involving changing business needs, shifting demographics and workforce limitations. An organisation’s capacity to be agile and adaptive will determine its ability to respond and avoid disengaging itself from its workforce.
This virtual learning program will help you to develop a deeper understanding of how job analysis and redesign is connected to workforce planning, and ensuring you are aligned to the people strategy. Learn and apply tools and techniques on how to enlarge, enrich and engage your workforce. You will also find yourself better equipped to manage stakeholders through the redesign process.
This course is suitable for HR professionals and business leaders who want to deepen their knowledge and develop an evidence-based approach to performing job analysis and job redesign in organisations.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Design and create job redesign plans that are aligned with operational objectives and corporate goals
- Understand the components of job analysis and redesign in order to design impactfully
- Analyse the current workforce situation and future workforce needs to future-proof the organisation
- Strategise engagement with stakeholders in adopting a proactive transformative attitude towards redesigned jobs
- Drive alignment in business structure, process, and people goals to better mitigate risks
- Review and measure the impact of job design decisions to effectively present the ROI
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session dates: Thursday 17 November and Thursday 24 November
Live session times: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
You will obtain 7 CPD points for completing this short course