Bullying & Harassment
September 8 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM AEST$445.00
All individuals are legally and/or duty bound to take all reasonable steps to eliminate bullying, harassment and violence in the workplace. Managers, team leaders and supervisors have a responsibility to ensure that relevant legislation and company policies and procedures are both understood and abided by to prevent and deter these behaviours from occurring. This course provides knowledge of legal and duty of care obligations, how to identify bullying, harassment and workplace violence, and prevention tools to ensure the organisation maintains a culture where such behaviours are not tolerated and are promptly addressed. Course topics include:
- Introduction to workplace bullying and harassment – duty of care, compliance requirements and anti-discrimination legislation
- What is bullying and harassment?
- Responsibilities and obligations
- Resolution options – internal and formal complaint handling procedure
- Bullying and harassment case study
This course is suitable for HR practitioners, managers, team leaders and those seeking to understand and prevent workplace bullying and harassment.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop an awareness of why perceptions of bullying and harassment can differ between individuals
- Understand the need for compliance and the business case for the prevention of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Identify workplace bullying and harassment resolution options
- Respond to any instances of inappropriate workplace behaviour that may occur
Other Course Information
Delivery mode: Blended Learning
Live session date: Thursday 8 September
Live session time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
You will obtain 3.5 CPD points for completing this short course.