BSB40420 Certificate IV in HRM: Distance 2024 (I2)
June 17, 2024 @ 12:00 AM - April 14, 2025 @ 12:00 AM AEST$2,400.00 - $3,000.00
AHRI’s nationally-accredited Certificate IV in Human Resource Management program is designed for:
- Aspiring HR professionals seeking the foundational skillset to start their career
- HR professionals looking to expand their capabilities
- Administrative staff responsible for HR functions within their workplace
What you will learn
In this program, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role HR plays in supporting the business strategy
- Learn how to source talent and link them to their organisation’s business goals
- Become aware of key workplace legislation as they relate to the employment cycle
- Learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace from experienced facilitators who are HR professionals
Why study with AHRI?
In this program, you will gain:
- Expertise: Learn from Australia’s leaders in HR.
- Industry-focused: Relevant, practical and interactive learning.
- Flexible learning: Choose to study at your own pace or learn with others.
- No entry requirements: Start your HR career today
Support during your studies and beyond
By becoming an AHRI member you can unlock a special rate for the program, as well as all the benefits that come from being part of your professional institution. Join network forums, such as our Emerging HR Professionals forums, designed to get you networking with other HR professionals as soon as possible.
The AHRI difference
In a recent NCVER Student Outcomes survey, AHRI was rated four points higher than other RTOs in student satisfaction (93% vs 89%) and over 98% were employed or enrolled in further study after the training.
Studying with the professional institute of HR practitioners means you get the best training, the best outcomes and, most of all, the best foundation for your journey towards HR certification later in your career.
Registration close: Monday 20 May
Having trouble registering? Contact Us or phone 1300 811 880.
By confirming your registration you agree to AHRI’s Terms & Conditions.