May 9 @ 12:00 AM - July 25 @ 12:00 AM AEST$1,200.00
Become a partner to your business by enrolling in the AHRI Practising Certification Program. This program is equivalent to an AQF Level 8 postgraduate certificate level and offers you advanced entry into Masters of HR or MBA qualifications.
You will develop the professional HR capabilities and leadership behaviours to:
- Apply HR thought leadership and insight to foster a productive and sustainable culture that drives individual and organisational objectives,
- Build organisational capability and influence organisational objectives, and
- Increase your profile in your organisation and win that promotion.
- A successfully completed unit of study will earn a member 32 CPD points. To learn more about CPD, click here for more information.
Upon graduation, you will be recognised as a Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR).
The APC Program is underpinned by the globally benchmarked AHRI Model of Excellence. With this program, AHRI leads the way in ensuring that HR certification recognises HR capability as a combination of:
- What you know and
- How you apply this knowledge in practice.
The APC Program is one of four pathways to attaining HR certification in Australia.