Toxic at the Top: What can organisations do about destructive behaviour at senior levels?
- Course Type:
- 1 hour
- CPD Hours:
- 1 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; NT; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
- - 7th Feb 2018 12:00pm-1:00pm | ENROL
Wednesday 7th February 2018
*Please note online registrations close 24 hours prior to the webinar commencing
We're all aware of the significant influence that leaders and managers have on setting the culture and values of organisations. But what can we do when a senior leader or manager is modelling bad behaviour, and setting a tone which is damaging morale, performance and employee retention?
In this webinar, Director and co-founder of Worklogic, Rose Bryant-Smith will explore:
- 'Rainmaker' syndrome - the immunity of certain people who are seen as irreplaceable, and seem to get away with anything
- How the ethical culture of an organisation can allow bad behaviour to thrive
- The incredible skill some people have of 'managing up'
Rose will then share with us the five steps to increase the accountability of senior people for the impact of their bad behaviour on the organisation.
PRESENTER: Rose Bryant- Smith, Worklogic
Rose Bryant-Smith has been advising HR, senior leadership teams and Boards for over 15 years. She is passionate about building ethical, productive and innovative workplaces. Rose leads projects about organisational ethics, risk management, corporate governance and organisational performance.