Playing bigger- a game plan for your leadership success
- Course Type:
- 1 hour
- CPD Hours:
- 1 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; NT; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
- - 29th Mar 2018 12:00pm-1:00pm | ENROL
Thursday 29 March 2018
12:00PM- 1:00PM (AEDST)
*Please note, online registrations close 24 hours prior to the webinar commencing
Success doesn’t come down to IQ, EQ, talent or potential. Success comes down to the game you’re prepared to play.
Businesses are being forced to change their status quo: optimise and innovate or be disrupted. The same holds true for individual careers. Just like businesses, individuals need to lean into a bigger game.
Different thinking, skills and behaviours are required to thrive, create opportunity and innovate within increasingly complex and uncertain environments. Leaders who are able to build and sustain their bigger game will stand out, experience greater levels of engagement, satisfaction, and progress their career goals faster.
A bigger game is being challenged and inspired to achieve incremental next level performance, productivity and results.
This webinar will cover key strategies for leaders to realise their potential and confidently progress their leadership path in complex and uncertain times:
· Why the performance game has changed and why playing big matters
· What stops us from playing big and how to overcome it
· The control myth (what you can control vs what you can’t)
· The 3 biggest success principles to playing big
· Case studies: Insights and wisdom shared by some of Australia’s top executives on how to navigate middle-management by playing big.
Why does it matter? Research shows:
· High performers contribute 400% more productivity than good performers³
· When leaders thrive, they are 32% more committed to their organisation and 46% more satisfied⁴
· Highly engaged employees directly drive business metric’s – revenue per employee, customer satisfaction, innovation, employee retention and absenteeism⁵
PRESENTER: Toni Courtney
Toni drives the results, profitability and team development of every business she partners with. Her mission is to empower leaders and teams to lean in and play a bigger game. Toni is engaged to instigate growth and improve performance. Her conviction is that people are capable of much more than they think—her practice is to help them achieve it.
With an extensive blue-chip commercial background, Toni brings over 20 years’ experience in building and leading high-performance teams. She has served in senior leadership roles in New Zealand, the UK, the USA and Australia working for brands including ANZ, Westpac, American Express and Deloitte. Toni has led teams through significant organisational change and has held a range of roles within emerging and mature businesses.
Toni enables leaders and teams to fast track their leadership and performance. She works across a broad range of industries and clients – some of her corporate clients include: Westpac, CBA, HCF, FleetPartners, Metro Trains, Fuji Xerox.
Toni is a certified Executive Coach, Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and a Thought Dynamics Consultant. She holds a Bachelor of Business Management (First Class Hons), a Diploma in Coaching, and a Certificate in Training and Assessment. Toni was nominated for a Telstra Women’s Business Award in 2016.