LinkedIn Marketing - Connecting, Engaging & Building Brand Awareness
- Course Type:
- 1 hour
- CPD Hours:
- 1 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; NT; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
WEDNESDAY 20 JULY 2016
*Please note registrations close 24 prior to webinar commencing
LinkedIn has over 400 millions users (7+ million users in Australia).
It is essential that all HR professionals know how to effectively prospect, market and build brand awareness via this professional platform.
The webinar will explore the following key areas:
- Prospecting Techniques - how to find the right candidates for the right job
- How to advertise your job opportunity on LinkedIn
- How to optimise your LinkedIn profile page so that you stand out from your competition - keywords, standardisation, rich media files
- Engagement Techniques - Connect, engage and build brand awareness on LinkedIn
- How to build a dynamic & vibrant company page - Demonstrating deep expertise, EVP and industry insights how to ensure that your company's brand stands out from the crowd.
For the past 6.5 years Lucy has worked within the executive search industry where she was responsible for developing traditional and social marketing strategies across 7 offices (globally).
She developed and implemented the Groups LinkedIn marketing strategy - training Consultants on how to use LinkedIn effectively and efficiently - particularly on how to market themselves, source candidates and drive business development through LinkedIn. Lucy has created and managed Company Pages, growing communities and engaging followers to develop brand awareness. Lucy has deep relationships within LinkedIn and is ahead of the curve on all new LinkedIn products, services, tips & tricks.