Collaborative Innovation: Empowering People to Produce Great Work
- Course Type:
- 1 hour
- CPD Hours:
- 1 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; NT; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
Tuesday 15th August 2017
*Please note registrations close 24 hours prior to the webinar commencing
Do your people make the contributions they're capable of?
With insights from the largest workplace study, analysing 1.7 million cases of award-winning work, David Sturt of the O.C. Tanner Institute will explain how collaboration, and five specific skills, create the most innovative solutions. Through inspiring stories,he will outline how leaders empower extraordinary results. Participants will learn how to lead and achieve the highest levels of collaboration and innovation.
* Participants will learn why and who to collaborate with for the most innovative solutions.
* Participants will learn the five skills (things people do) that predict award-winning results.
* Participants will be able to communicate, build, and present strategies to increase business results within their organization.
* Participants will learn how to assess the impact of their strategies and measure the results of their efforts.
PRESENTER: David Sturt- Executive Vice President, O.C. Tanner
David Sturt is an Executive Vice President of O.C. Tanner, a $500 million global rewards and recognition company.
He is also a New York Times bestselling author of Great Work: How to Make a Difference People Love. His work and interviews have been published in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, and Inc.; and he co-authors a weekly leadership column for Forbes.com.
David has spoken at TEDx, and to thousands of business leaders at conferences around the world, and at companies including Bank of America, Dow Chemical, Nationwide, Tata, Home Depot, and MGM. David has a bachelor’s degree in Training and Development and an MBA, and has two decades of experience in research, innovation, and leadership. He was born in England, raised in South Africa, and educated in the US and Asia. David is driven by making a difference in the world.