Managing Unconscious Bias - Toolkit
- Course agenda
- Executive briefing - Recommended for Senior Leaders/Executives
- Powerpoint presentation
- Pre-work; online test to measure unconscious bias
- Step by step facilitator guide
- Understand the link between diversity and inclusion and business benefits
- Develop an appreciation of the nature and prevalence of bias
- Be familiar with frameworks to identify, manage and reduce bias
- Understand how bias impacts workplace decision making
- Identify ways in which HR interventions can manage and reduce likelihood of bias through effective policies and practices
HOW DO I PURCHASE THE TOOLKIT?
For more information, please contact us on 1300 239 978 or send an email to email@example.com
AHRI also provides this course for in-house delivery for groups 6-20 people.
"AHRI's managing unconscious bias at work materials are fantastic. They're well-conceived, cover a huge array of issues, and are completely interactive. After nearly three decades working with and in diversity communities around the globe I can honestly say I haven't seen anything this fresh and relevant in years." Dr Lois Frankel, Author of 'Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office'.
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.