Communicating Effectively Toolkit
- Define effective communication in your own role
- Identify effective communication methods
- Identify communication barriers in the workplace and strategies to address
- Recognise the importance of emotional intelligence in effective communication
- Apply enhanced communication practices in the workplace
FORMAT AND DURATION
Facilitator-led discussion, interactive group sessions, self-reflection activities and group discussion.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Course agenda
- Participant workbook
- Powerpoint presentation
- Step by step facilitator guide
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING
We can also support the toolkit with in-house training delivery, if requested.
For more information contact our Corporate Accounts Team:
T: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.