Behavioural Interviewing Skills Toolkit
Selecting the best person for a role is a critical skill for managers with hiring responsibility. As hiring decisions can impact the organisation's performance, selecting the right candidate is integral to business success. Managers, Team Leaders and HR Practitioners need to understand how to create an effective, reliable and valid selection process, supported by behavioural interviewing techniques to make sound recruitment decisions.
- Follow a systematic selection process, which includes the structuring of interviews
- Prepare behavioural questions
- Use behavioural interview techniques which address key selection criteria
- Make objective recruitment decisions
Format and duration
Group practical exercises and discussions, skills practice and question design activity.
Duration: 3 hours
- Course agenda and overview
- Participant workbook
- Powerpoint presentation
- Step by step facilitator guide
Corporate in-house training
We can also support the toolkit with in-house training delivery, if requested.
For more information contact our Corporate Training Consultants:
Phone: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.