Short course terms and conditions
All prices are inclusive of GST.
· AHRI member registration: AHRI member registration rates are not transferable to non-AHRI members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of AHRI and that the registration is made in the AHRI member's name. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or AHRI membership.
· Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. A $50 administration fee will apply for cancellations made before the registration closing date (10 days prior to the course date).
No refunds will be given after the registration closing date. Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. AHRI must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event. In the event that AHRI cancels a short course, a full refund will be offered or the opportunity to transfer to another event of the same value.
AHRI members who have registered for an AHRI short course but are unable to attend, are responsible for notifying AHRI of non-attendance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Event capacity: Places are limited and will be allocated on a strictly 'first in' payment basis. In the event that no space is available, you will be notified immediately. Your registration is not confirmed until you have received a receipt and confirmation email from AHRI.
· Invoices: When you complete, date and sign your copy of the manual registration form, this becomes a tax invoice in compliance with ATO requirements. This can be used to make payment by Electronic Funds Transfer, credit card or cheque, and you can keep this completed form on file for your tax records.
· Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): If paying via EFT, a completed copy of the registration form along with a remittance advice is needed for the registration to be processed. Payment by EFT will not be accepted after the closing date. Your registration is not confirmed until you have received a receipt and confirmation email.
· Payment: To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
· Privacy notice: AHRI is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended. AHRI collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Your information may be used for the following purposes:
o Communication from AHRI: AHRI may contact you to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you prefer not to receive communications from AHRI.
o For event purposes: AHRI will share your details with parties directly related to the conference (if applicable and required).
o Communication from third parties: Sponsors and exhibitors may also be provided with delegate details. If you do not consent to AHRI sharing your details with sponsors and exhibitors, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
· Sharing registrations: A registration is for one individual to attend the full short course. One registration may not be utilised by several individuals. Group registrations are available for this purpose.
· Special dietary/physical requirements: These requirements will not be catered for unless requested before the event registration closing date.
· Recording of CPD:
o AHRI members who register for AHRI short course, on or before the registration closing date, will have their CPD record updated automatically when they complete the course.
o Records of attendance are maintained on file by AHRI for auditing purposes.
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.