- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
This program is aimed at those with an introductory knowledge of performance management. Participants will examine the role of managers in the implementation and success of performance management systems and processes. An overview of the performance appraisal process and performance management tips will be provided.
This program would suit HR professionals, managers and team leaders seeking an introductory course on Performance management.
- Define organisational development in their own context Understand how general systems theory applies to organisational development
- Understand how to act as a critical thinking partner and advisor to business partners, peers and colleagues
- Balance conflicting needs of business partners, employees and the organisation
- Apply a structured approach to transition individuals, teams and organisations from a current state to a desired state in order to achieve required business results
Course format is inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, individual and group activities, group discussions, skills practice, templates and resources
Duration: 1 day
Note: This course is part of the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources, which consists of six one-day workshops. You do not have to enrol into the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources to attend this course
Contact the AHRI education team:
Phone: 1300 811 880
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.